2007 Volkswagen Touareg V10
Private seller / Contact seller
Cordova, Tennessee, United States
Technical data for 2007 Volkswagen Touareg
- Serviced transmission serviced at the local VW dealership
- I’ve serviced the transfer case
- Both front and back differentials have long life Amsoil
- In the last 700 miles, it has had an oil change and alignment
- 4 new all season Bridgestone Dueler tires – possible the best tires for an SUV at $1100
- This is the only Touareg that I've seen with a matching wood grain steering wheel
- The front windows tinted
- And it has both all weather and carpeted floor mats.
- In the past 3500 miles, it has had new Mann brand air filters, cabin filter, fuel filter, and coolant
- All 4 doors have led logo projectors
- The brakes were completely serviced fluid, pads, and rotors within the last 5k miles
The biggest benefit is the right tandem pump, which was leaking when I purchased the vehicle has been rebuilt and the oil cooler gaskets were replaced.All VW Touareg V10’s seem to have leaking tandem pumps around 100-120K miles on the right side and this job will save the next owner the hassel. When I did the work I clean the entire intake manifolds on both sides of the engine, which is a significant preventative maintenance procedure that will last for years.
If you want to call and chat, just send me a message with your number and when is best to call.
Video 1 overview:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXThR0tiffE
Video 2 road test:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8f65WjT4Os
Video 3 light off-road:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdN500KEzuM