2002 TOYOTA TACOMA DOUBLE CAB 4X4 TRD SUPERCHARGED LIFTED NEW FRAME SHARP!
Private seller / Contact seller
Albany, New York, United States
Technical data for 2002 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4, TRD SuperCharged, New Frame!
|SubModel:||TRD SUPERCHARGED, LIFTED, NEW FRAME, SHARP!|
|Type:||Crew Cab Pickup|
|Trim:||Double Cab 4x4, TRD SuperCharged, New Frame!|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2002 TOYOTA TACOMA DOUBLECAB 4X4 TRD OFF-ROAD SUPERCHARGED LOADED NEW FRAME TIMING BELT DONE SHARP TRUCK!
PLEASE CALL OR TEXT MARIO ANYTIME AT (518) 788-8965 WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR TO MAKE A DEAL!
We are here to sell vehicles!! I make it easywith a very smooth, clear, and transparent transactioneverytime. Please don't be afraid to call/text/email/ebay message anytime!
Note *There are 102 HD Pictures of the entire vehicle, the last pictures are of the engine compartment * *If they aren't loading try refreshing page and make sure you are scrolling through the center of the listing*
Overview and Options:
- I specialize in Toyota Trucks and SUVs from 1990-2010 and have had over 1,000 of them. This truck is very nice and has many years ahead of it!
- Only Toyota Dealer Maintained with a great service history
- Just Traded into a Toyota Dealership on a new Truck
- Unused Full Size Spare, Jack, Tools, 5 Keys, floormats, and the Full Owners Manual Set
- Notable Services Done At Toyota Dealership;
- 5/09 @ 89K Timing Belt, Water Pump, Camshaft Seal all Replaced at Hoselton Toyota
- 8/09 @ 91K Transmission and Front Differential Flushes and Service
- 8/09 @ 93K Fuel Injection, Throttle Body, and Mass Air Flow Sensors Cleaning
- 1/2011 Entire Frame Assembly, Leaf Springs, Control Arms, Brake Lines, Etc all Replaced Under Recall
- 9/12 @ 120K Coolant Flush
- 10/13 @ 129K Install 2.5" ToyTec Lift w/Shocks, Rear Add-a-Leaf Leaf Springs, and Alignment at Hoselton Toyota
- 10/14 @ 137K New Steering Rack, Power Steering Lines, and Alignment
- 8/17 @ 158K New Power Steering Pump
Work Just Performed By Us;
- Brand New Gas Tank and Labor
- Brand New Front Pads, Rotors, Caliper, and Labor
- Brand New Front Sway Bar Bushings and Labor
- Brand New (3) Drive Belts and Labor
- Brand New Tie Rod and Labor
- Brand New Air Filter
- 3.4L V6 Engine, Automatic Transmission, Electronic 4-Wheel-Drive
- OEM TOYOTA TRD SuperCharger!
- TRD Off-Road Package w/Rear Differential Locker
- SR5 Package
- Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors
- Cruise Control
- Tilt Steering
- Window Ventshades and Hood Protector
- Toyota Bedliner
- CD Player
- 16" Alloy Wheels
- Ice Cold Air Conditioning
- Rear Sliding Window
- ABS Brakes
- Dual Airbags
- and More!
The body is actually quite clean on this Tacoma. There really aren't any dents or dings to mention and no rust on the body. There are some small scratches in the pictures on the driver fender flare and bedside. There is also a small mark on the tailgate near the SR5 badge. The truck is in well above average condition for the year. The Alloy Wheels have been plasti-dipped black and look great. The 4 matching 285/75/R16 BF Goodrich All-Terrain tires have about 50-60% tread remaining. There are no leaks underneath and the undercarriage is generally clean. The entire frame, leaf springs, control arms, etc, Were all replaced under recall in January of 2011.
The interior is also in nice shape. There is only slight wear on the driver carpet. Other than that the carpets, seats, dashboard, headliner, and glass are all in great condition. There are no smoke/pet smells inside. All of the electronic equipment is functioning as it should.
This Tacoma runs, shifts, drives, and stops excellent! I have driven it over 150 miles. The 3.4L V6 engine starts instantly with no smoke and runs great. The transmission shifts very smooth and the 4-Wheel-Drive and Low Range both work as they should. I was not able to get the rear differential lock engaged, but did not dig into it. It is possible that the TRD supercharger needs to be serviced/rebuild bearings. You can hear it whining and spooling, but i've had a few supercharged 3.4Ls in the past and this one just doesn't feel that it's pulling like the others. This has absolutely no effect on how the truck runs and drives. It goes straight down the road at 75 with no shakes, rattles, or pulls. The brakes feel strong and stop as they should (New Front Pads, Rotors, and Caliper).
TERMS OF SALE:
**Clean and Clear Title In Hand** **NO Extra Dealer Fees**
Our address is ;
Signature Auto Ranch
106 Columbia Turnpike
Rensselaer NY 12144
FACILITY # 7120770
A $500 Deposit on paypal must be made within48 hoursof the end of auction if full payment can't be made in that time. Our paypaladdress is firstname.lastname@example.org. Full payment must be made within five (5) days after the end of the auction. This payment can be made in the form of an overnight certified bank check, a bank-to bank wire transfer, or cash in person. We do not accept personal checks or business checks.
After full payment is made and cleared, I release and overnight the title and bill of sale to the buyer. The buyer would then have the opportunity to register the vehicle in his/her state.
AlbanyInternational Airport is about 20 minutes away, I would be more than happy to pick you up there. The Rensselaer Amtrak station is about 5 minutes away.
I have two shipping companies that I have dealt with for years, I would be more than happy to arrange that for you.
New York Customers are responsible for a $21 NYS inspection fee, any potential registration fees, and their particular local Counties sales tax (usually between 7-8.75%).
TEMPORARY TAGS MAY OR MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE DEPENDING ON THE DEAL, PLEASE CALL/MESSAGE ME DIRECTLY....