Tesla Model 3, Actual Car, Autopilot, Sport Wheels, Day 1 Sketch Included, #448
Private seller / Contact seller
Gilbert, Arizona, United States
Technical data for 2017 Tesla Model 3, Alcanterra Interior, Premium Upgrades
|SubModel:||19’’ Sport Wheels|
|Trim:||Alcanterra Interior, Premium Upgrades|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
My Model 3 is available for immediate pickup - no waiting. This is a low VIN (448) employee car which was the first Model 3 delivered in Arizona in Nov 2017. Fit and finish is excellent. One of the rare Model 3's with Alcanterra headliner and door trim. A full interior/exterior detail will be done prior to delivery.
****Bonus - day 1 reservation sketch included with sale of the car. See last picture.****
If you are on the waiting list, no need to wait a year or more. This is for purchase of thereal car(not a reservation). Pictures are of the actual car.
Within the 5500 miles I have picked up a couple of very minor chips.
You will be the second owner of this gorgeous 2017 Model 3 Long Range Premium. The car comes with 310 miles of range and a 4-year 50K limitedmanufacturer warranty and an 8-year 125K battery warranty. Federal tax credit will not be available because you will be the second owner.
$2K deposit due 24 hours after close of auction. Non refundable. Remaining balance is due 7 days from close of auction.
Buyer is responsible for registration taxes and fees of the State or Country it will be registered. Buyer is Responsible for arranging and paying for shipping, handling and insurance expenses. Not eligible for Federal tax rebates.
If buying and registering in Arizona, the sales taxes have already been paid.
The vehicle is located in Gilbert, AZ and available for immediate pick-up. I am also willing to work with the shipper of your choice to have the vehicle transported anywhere in the USA (at the buyer's expense).
Car as configured:
- Model 3: $35,000
- Long-Range: $9,000
- Premium Upgrades: $5,000
- Enhanced Autopilot: $5,000
- Silver Metallic: $1,000
- 19" Sport Wheels: $1,500
- Add destination fee, doc fee and taxes the vehicle was $62,000 out the door.
Full specs for this car are as follows:
Performance and Charging
- 310 mile range
- 0 to 60 in 4.9 seconds (as tested)
- 140 mph top speed
- Supercharging rate: 170 miles in 30 minutes
- Home charging rate: 37 miles of range per hour (240V outlet, 40A)
- Automatic emergency braking and collision avoidance
- Eight airbags
- Electronic stability and traction control
- 15" touchscreen with onboard maps & navigation
- Wi-Fi and LTE internet connectivity
- Keyless entry and remote climate control with app
- Voice activatedcontrols
- 60/40 split folding rear seats
- Standard Interior
- 15" touchscreen display
- Dual zone climate control system
- FM/Internet streaming radio
- Center console with open storage and two USB ports
- Premium heated seating and cabin materials throughout, including open pore wood decor and two rear USBs
- 12-way, power adjustable front seats, steering column and side mirrors, with custom driver profiles
- Premium audio system with more power, tweeters, surround speakers and subwoofer
- Tinted glass roof with ultraviolet and infrared protection
- Auto dimming, power folding, heated side mirrors
- LED fog lamps
- Center console with covered storage and docking for two smartphones
- Midnight Silver Metallic paint
- 4 year, 50,000 milelimited vehicle warranty
- 8 year, 120,000 milebattery warranty (Long Range)
- Length: 184.8”
- Width: 72.8” (76.1” with mirrors folded)
- Height: 56.8”
- Wheelbase: 113.2”
- Track center-to-center: 62.2” front and rear
- Ground clearance: 5.5”
- Head room, standard: 39.6” front row, 37.7” second row
- Leg room: 42.7” front row, 35.2” second row
- Shoulder room: 56.3” front row, 54.0” second row
- Hip room: 53.4” front row, 52.4” second row
- Seating capacity: 5 adults
- Luggage capacity: 15 cubic feet
- Curb weight:3814 lbs.
- Weight distribution:48% front, 52% rear