2017 INFINITI Q50 3.0t Premium Twin Turbo Premium LEATHER SUNROOM REAR CAM CLEAN
Private seller / Contact seller
Technical data for 2017 Infiniti Q50 3.0t nice BLUETOOTH REAR CAMERA SUNROOF LEATHER
|SubModel:||PUSH START LEATHER REAR CAMERA NICE CLEAN TITLE|
|Trim:||3.0t nice BLUETOOTH REAR CAMERA SUNROOF LEATHER|
|Engine:||Twin Turbo Premium Unleaded V-6 3.0 L/183|
|Drive type:||3.0t Premium RWD|
GRAY ON BLACK
BACK UP CAMERA
PUSH TO START
Please take a look at all the pictures and information and if any question may arise don't skip a beat and just dial my number.
I look forward to speaking with you and having you own this car. Sal 347-237-1478
If any other questions arise or you would like to see the vehicle in person please call me anytime, any day.
1 (347) 237-1478
My name is Sal and I look forward to speaking to you and answering any questions or concerns you may have.
*If no answer please leave a text message or voice mail.
1. Buyer is responsible for the cost and the required accommodations for pick-up or shipping.
2. However, if you are a first time buyer on eBay Motors we can help you find a reputable shipper within the USA (Not including Alaska, or Hawaii)
3. Note our help to find a shipper is not an obligation by us in any form; the shipping responsibilities remain solely on the buyer.
4. Buyer shall bear the risk of loss during shipping.
5. Seller is not responsible for the vehicle once it leaves the sellers location.
6. Buyer should be aware that vehicle will be shipped in an open container and due to debris on the road the vehicle may suffer some nicks, scratches, and scuffs.
7. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper
1. Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time.
2. A $500.00 non-refundable PayPal deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction.
3. The remainder is due within7 days of Auction end.
4. The remaining balance can be paid in a bankers check, certified check, cashiers check, wire transfer or in cash no other form of payments are accepted no exceptions
5. Title is on Hand and ready to be transferred after all paperwork is completed.
1. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise.
1. Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle.
2. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback posted.
3. We reserve the right to cancel any bid from any bidder.
4. We reserve the right to end the auction early should the item no longer be available for sale.
5. We reserve the rights to sell the car outside the eBay auctions.
6. Please only bid what you are willing to pay. If the reserve is not met, we may contact the high bidder to offer the second chance option
1. This vehicle is being sold as is, where it is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. In either case, the seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type.
2. You the buyer/bidder must have a complete understanding that this vehicle is used and we do not know the complete history of this vehicle. We are presenting this vehicle to the best of our knowledge. The accuracy of our description is based on any and all information that we were able to obtain concerning this vehicle either by records, previous owners statements, or other statements if any made by the persons who sold or traded in this vehicle.
3. We National Intercar Leasing Corp any of its employees, or agents will not be held responsible.
4. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely.You are welcome to fly in or schedule an inspection with several companies in New York area to have a car professionally inspected.
5. The seller shall and will make reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
WEAR AND TEAR
1. We do our absolute best to provide you with the finest pre-owned vehicles on the market, but all pre-owned vehicles will have at least some imperfections.
2. Some scratches may not be apparent since they are so small or unnoticeable. With that being said expect minor wear and tear to be present when purchasing a used vehicle. Wear and tear includes minor dents nicks scratches.
1. Do not assume anything not listed is included.
2. Please understand that the vehicles are Pre-Owned vehicles and at times, the vehicles may come without accessories such as extra keys, cd magazines, navigation discs, floor mats, tools, owner's manuals, etc.
3. Please call for the exact accessories included for the vehicle.
4. We are not responsible for any repairs or inspections prior or after the sale of an automobile.
5. All vehicles sold as is where is!
6. We welcome inspections butplease do inspections before the sale is confirmed!
7. By bidding and buying this auction, you enter alegal and bindingcontract. You acknowledge that you have read and understood all the terms and conditions of this auctionto purchase the above-described vehicle.
8. This Agreement will be governed the laws of the State of New York (without regard to principals of conflict of laws). Any claims arising out of or related to this Agreement or the Goods shall be brought exclusively in Kings County New York.
9. Bidder submits to the jurisdiction of all such courts. Bidder and seller hereby waive any right to trial by jury in any action to enforce, defend, construe or otherwise concerning this agreement or the goods.
10. If it is necessary forbidder to commence litigation to enforce any portion of this Agreement,Seller will be entitled to recover fromBidder its reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, including the reasonable fees of in-house counsel.